Friday, August 29, 2008

Montana

We are in Montana this weekend, visiting Josh's folks (don't rob our house please). I forget how pretty it is up here - and green and there are trees! Ellie LOVES being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. There are dollies to play with, and some balls and some horsies AND orange popcicles in the freezer!

It is SO nice to sleep in and take naps! Today I bought my first pair of skinny jeans - cool! What sort of shoes do you wear with those?

Right now I am going to go make a peach pie. Kellie - a 28 lb box of barlett pears is $15 here - do you want a box or two? Or anyone else? Don't forget that food storage canning is next Wednesday at 5 p.m. - who still wants to go/get foods? Happy Labor Day!

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Definitely flats. :)

Happy Herrons said...

what if the legs are really long and hang past flats? did I get them too long?

crazy walter 7 said...

on another note, I would really like to help with the canning on wednesday. Is there still an opening?

Happy Herrons said...

HEck yah! Email me your phone number (annherron@comcast.net) and I'lll fill you in on the details.